Thursday, September 08, 2005

Today was a GREAT day!
It was raining when we got up and was bummed that I couldn't walk to school with Cam...we'd have to drive...ah well.
I dropped Cuyler off at school and he only cried a little bit. And it was not the "Don't leave me!!" cry that he gave on Tuesday. It was more like "...I guess your leaving now..." cry.
And I peeked into his classroom as I left and he was sitting on the floor playing. What a good boy!
He had a great morning too. He sat in circle for the entire time. He coloured. He sang songs...ate most of his lunch. I was so happy!
And he was just so pleasant all day. He did alot of singing. Just random songs...but he was singing. He's got such a sweet little songbird voice when he sings.
He seemed to be verbalizing again - which was a relief from his screaming of the past few days. It's just so nice he hears words.
And Cam. My big boy Cam going to kindergarten today. I am going to brag now - so be aware.
She asked us to wait in the hall and fill out a form while she stayed in the classroom with him to get to know him a bit. He was asked to print his name if he could (uhhh ya!! since like - last year!!). She asked him a bunch of questions and had activities set up to test his skills.
When she invited us back in - she was very impressed with him and said "He's more than ready! He is really ahead of the game." Which we knew. Why do I feel weird talking about how smart my kid is? He is sofa king smart!!!! Everything he does, he's good at - baseball, hockey, swimming, printing, he's even pre-reading! And he's clever and funny and witty and just an all around great kid.
See! Told you I'd be bragging!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Octobermom said...

You've plenty of reason to brag! Smart + Adorable = really good combination!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home