Wednesday, August 31, 2005




My kids are weird.
Cam thinks that wearing "makeup" is cool..But only if it's not girl colours. So it's totally fine to wear green. If it's made by Crayola and it's washable, it's totally fine by me too. I just hope he doesn't do it at school.

And Cuyler...well how is he supposed to remember to take off his diaper and his t-shirt for a bath?? Especially if Mommy isn't around to help. I said that I was getting his bath ready for him. I went to get his towel from my room and shout out my window to the back to Cam that I was upstairs giving Cuy a bath. When I went in their bathroom I found him already in the tub. Fully dressed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Octobermom said...

LOL!! Those pics are hysterical!! Isaac used to wear my lipstick (girly colors and all) all the time so I weaned him off it by substituting it with cherry flavored chapstick. His favorite color is pink, which I don't have a problem with but I'm trying to convince him to chose clothes in "dark pink" (aka RED)for when he starts school next week!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home