Blogger was having some problems with a filer that held many blogs...mine was one of them...
I came on to post on Thursday about how Cuyler was making a comeback. No fever, better spirits. Phew!
Only to have Cam and myself knocked out with the same exact thing by Friday afternoon. High fever (103+), full body aches, no appetite, sleeping, sleeping and more sleeping. It was friggin awful. I don't recall ever having a fever before and it was nasty. I stayed home from work today because I have a horrible headcold and can barely speak. Cam still has a slight fever, but that didn't come on until just after supper. I'll play it by ear and perhaps keep him home again tomorrow. I'm taking tomorrow off work as I am hooked up to a cardiac monitor. Since I got sick the arrhythmia has been going nuts. Saturday morning it went on for a few hours, pretty consistently. My dr says it's not a dangerous typed of arrhythmia (stress induced - go figure!), but still...if I died, there's nobody going to do for Cuyler what I will. Not to say that Sean is not an amazing, and extremely capable father - because he sure as shit is! It's just...I need to be here. So my arrhythmia better damn well go off while I've got this contraption taped all over my boobs. Here's to irregular heartbeats for the next 12 hours!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! Hope your birthday dinner with us wasn't too lame!


1 Comments:
Get better soon Christine! I hope you and Cam bounce back quickly. :-( {{{HUG}}}
Post a Comment
<< Home