Saturday, September 24, 2005

Wow...well, the stupidest thing made my blog all wacky.
A few posts ago I put a line of asterisks across as a divider because I was adding a paragraph that I wanted separated.
Well that line of asterisks threw the entire template out of order.
And I figured it out. After an argument with Sean (brought on by my Irish temper) and 2 hours of determination...I was gonna stay up all night if I had too.
Okay - whoever you are that just left a comment - it just popped up this second! Thanks.
Back to business...
Cuyler is now off gluten, casein, yeast and sugar. The yeast and sugar have been since yesterday. And I must say - he's been a trooper. You take me off sugar - I take your eyes out. He's been quieter than usual and more sleepy (had 2 ten minutes snoozes today), but he's been off his night time schedule. Our reason for this new change is to see if we can get a firm, formed poop out of him. He has not had one since May.
He hasn't had a Mah-a-ko ("popsicle" in Cuy speak) in 2 days. That's a first. That and fruit leathers....those were the 2 things he had once everyday. I can't believe he's not asked for either. I spoke to Cam about it and he understands that Cuyler can't have popsicles anymore, so he only asks for his when Cuyler is not around. Things like his make me grateful for Cam and really reinforces that we had him first for a reason. He's such a great big brother.

I am very happy to report that we had a great speech appt on Thursday and I DON'T GO BACK!!! She will start to consult at the preschool, so that saves me 1 out of town drive! The OT is also going to start consulting at the preschool. I really think that things are going to totally ease up now that they are both settled into their schools. And what a relief for Sean. He has been to EVERY appointment we've had with Cuy and all of Cam kindergarten visits. And has lately gotten some flack for it at work. I think he's looking forward to an entire month without an appointment. I know I am.
I am very proud of Sean for becoming the Dad he has. There is absolutely no way I could have gotten thru the last 3 year without him. He puts me and the kids first, as much as I goad him about coming home early every day from work - it's all because I want to hang out with him.

It's late and I should be sleeping.

**yawn**

UPDATE - comments are disabled for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home