WOW! Last night my honey and I went to the U2 concert! We got home soo freakin late and my Mom didn't even get mad!
That's how I felt. Like we were 2 kids in love, having a night on the town.
No worries.
No kids.
No autism.
God it was fanastic! It really was.
And it's true - we got home at 1am and my Mum didn't seem to care...sweet!
It was such am amazing night. We had so much fun and I am way more in love with U2 (hmm...is that possible??) - they put on such a great show!!
We met up with Corrine and Mark at Big Daddys Crab Shack for some eats before the concert. The weather could NOT have been better and we had a nice dinner on the patio. As we were walking to the arena, we passed Roy Thompson Hall and saw Jann Carl from Entertainment Tonight there for the Toronto Film fest. 
We had just missed Keanu Reeves. And we were going to miss Charlize Theron, Gwyneth Paltrow and Anthony Hopkins - they were coming later when we were to be at the concert.
Cuba Gooding Jr, Kate Hudson, Ray Liotta and Daniel Lanois were at the concert. I figured there were probably even more celebs there because of the Film Fest.
On our way out after the show, we saw Alan Cummings. And the judge from Canadian Idol - I don't know his name.
Hmmm...interesting...no mention of my kids yet...THAT'S why last night was so great. I wasn't a Mom last night - just a chic who loves U2 and was blessed to hear them live for 2.5 hours! And that's all I'm blogging today - just good, fun stuff. The good feeling is still there and I want it to stay for as long as it can.
Ohhhh, and one other thing. Cuyler got a haircut. Daddy gave it to him. Let's hope that he doesn't get confused for Maddox.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home