
Is it just me or does this little boy still have SO MUCH baby in him? I look at him all the time and think he's still has that babyness to him. It's the cheeks and the full lips, I think. I personally don't think he looks like he's about to turn 3 (gulp!) Maybe he'll be like his Mummy and always look younger than he really is. Aside from the fact that he's built like a brick shithouse (gets that from his daddy, Cam gets his littleness from me) he's still my baby boy. Always will be (although I refer to both of them as "baby boy")
The mohawk is gone, as the picture shows. And I know I'm biased, but is he just not the cutest thing EVER??? Cam was a pretty baby. A beautiful baby, with fine features and the gorgeous red hair. Cuy just so FREAKIN CUTE!! The big brown eyes, the cheeks, gorgeous lips and his buzz cut. Like I said - I'm biased. There is only 1 "cutest baby in the world" and every mother has it.
Well...I just packed Cams lunch for tomorrow. Big day. First full day of school. I can't believe he'll be gone from 9am til 3:40pm. That's a long day for a 4 yr old. I'm sure he'll be fine, I just hope he gets enough to eat. I find that all day long all I hear from him is "I'm still hungry" "I'm STILL hungry" "I'm STILL hungry". Hopefully he'll be occupied enough to not want to eat all day.
I am drawing a blank right now and have absolutely nothing to say. I will count that as a blessing. Meaning it was a good day.
Kids were happy + Daddy was happy = Mummy was happy
Can't ask for more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home