Friday, August 19, 2005

No pictures today...no time.

I had a visit with the supervisor that I have mentioned before. I put the call in yesterday about the RC and stated that I could NOT and would NOT have that attitude on his team and requested another RC. She would like resolution ASAP and came today for a chat. Logistically - she can't do anything. So our only choice is to find a way to make it work for 3 mos. So Sean, myself, the RC and the supervisor will meet Monday evening at 5 to settle this once and for all. Thank God!

KELLY ARRIVED - finally! She didn't get in til 1:30am this morning and her luggage just got here an hour ago. So we just hung out at Mums for the afternoon with Kelly while Mum was at work. It was a great visit.

Sean and I took Cuy to the Naturopath and I can't tell you how thrilled I was! We were there for about an hour and half and he was amazing. Mind you - we had the appointment in the reception area, as he was calm and playing there and I wanted her to see him and get an idea of what he's like. She was quite smitten with him and impressed (but who isn't when they meet him?). So we got some CLO/EFA as we were out and she gave us a B12 chewable until the transdermal comes in. She said that the probiotic/acidophilus chewable that he's getting is fine - thank God - her's are SO expensive. I am psyched about the B12. I hope that one day he can get the injection, but for now we'll just do the chewable. The transdermal has to be put together ( they go by Cuy's weight) by a pharmacist in the city so we're waiting for that to be done. Hopefully the chewable will show results.
She is also getting some digestive enzymes as a a sample as she s not sure he'll like the mint flavour. If he does - we'll purchase a bottle.
So for now he gets 5ml CLO , 1 probiotic tablet and 1 B12 tablet with breakfast.
Lunch he gets 1 B12 tablet. Dinner 1 probiotic. And his cal/mag D3 before bed.
Who knows when we'll have to give the enzymes...
And after all of that - we're broke. This stuff is expensive!
Oh - she recommended I get a B5 into me everyday. She thinks I am running on stress and thinks that I'll hit a wall soon. She noticed my psoriasis and asked me some questions about my health.
I'm underweight now. I went for my physical on Wednesday and the dr wants me to put on a few pounds. I lost 7 pounds over the last few months and I guess when you start off at 110 - losing 7 is a big deal. I'm eating ok and sleeping good - but I can feel the stress an anxiety still. Hopefully these B5's work.

Kelly's here for a visit! Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home