Thursday, June 07, 2007



God he's cute!
This is his daycare graduation photo. I see it and I feel sad that he's leaving a place where he's made such tremendous gains. And friends.
I also feel immense pride that he's has made such tremendous gains and that the school he's been attending for the past 2 yrs will serve him well when he begins kindergarten in September.


We are still dealing with Eva's hemangioma ulcerating. It just seems to be a vicious circle of one getting better and another one (or 2 forming). And to add insult to injury, she cut 2 teeth last weekend and I feel as though more will erupt soon. My poor baby girl. She's bright and happy and delightful and adorable and gorgeous even though she's got all this other crap going on.


Cam is the "Busy Bee" today at school and he forgot his show & tell. I went home, got his Webkinz and brought it to the school. And he ended up using Eva for show and tell. You can imagine the questions they had. I can't tell you how proud I am of him with how he answered them. He held her on his lap and I left it all to him.
When was she born? "She was born on January 12, 2007. And as soon as she was born, my Dad left my Mom at the hosptal to come to my hockey game."
What's that on her chin? "It's a birthmark called a hemangioma. My Dad can't say it properly."
Can she walk? "No. Not yet. But if you sit behind her she can sit up by herself."
Does she know how to play? "Yep! She loves her flutterbug and when we sing to her. She laughs!"

I just watched him him with her and was just so proud of him. He really is a special kid. I need to remember that when he's driving me NUTS every night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, you must be so proud of your kids. You have gorgeous kids(and no I am not just saying that). That is so cute what cam did for show and tell! What a cutie!
Carrie(November 2002 bbc)

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He really IS gorgeous! Can you believe how far he's come? How far we've ALL come?

Sal.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet little boy you have there. and how very proud you all must be of how far he has come.

So sorry about your little girl, i do hope that her hemangioma starts to heal.

Is she in any pain with it ? or are her treatments painfull ? i do hope not.

Take care and god bless

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home