Man it's tough to type with one hand (and a broken spacebar).
I've gotten super lazy about blogging. I go online while I nurse because it's easy to surf from site to site.
Things are still good. Eva is getting fun now. She'll smile when we talk to her.
And she REALLY smiles and laughs when I sing to her. She's taken a real liking to Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely"
I SO love singing this to her, and the boys have started singing it to her as well! The lyrics are so appropriate for my girl (I suppose they would be for all little girls, since it was written for SW's daughter when she was born)
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love wed be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love
Isn't she pretty
Truly the angels best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I cant believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love
Isn't she lovely
Life and love are the same
Life is Eva
The meaning of her name
Honey, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
Thats so very lovely made from love
(I put Eva and Honey in italics - I changed them to reflect us)
Cuyler is still pretty smitten with her although he drives me crazy when he "mauls" her. He doesn't realize he puts so much weight on her when he hugs her. And when she's in her swing, he wants to either "push her higher!" or stop it and wake her up. Very frustrating.
But then we get moments like this one that make up for it.


2 Comments:
awwwww, what a cute photo! The baby is adorable and Cuyler is too!
she *is* lovely!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home