Monday, February 05, 2007

PICTURE POST!
I should update more. But I can't seem to get organized. I guess it's having 3 kids and all...
Things are good. Eva is an amazing baby. Boys are great.
And most importantly - I am happy. Not sad. Not anxious. Not depressed.

I feel blessed to have so much and I am grateful that I am aware of it all:
~A husband who I am in love with and is the best father I could have picked for my children - he's a true partner.
~Two little boys who are healthy and fun and bring so much to my life.
~A beautiful daughter who is just a lovely baby with a content temperament.
~A nice home in which we are raising these kiddos.
~The ability to stay at home raising these kiddos.

Anyways...things are really good!

Daddy and Eva snoozing:


Eva and her big brother Cuyler:


Kisses from Cuy:


Pretty Girl:


6 Comments:

Blogger Meghann said...

What a little doll baby! Looks like Cuy is liking having a baby around.

Glad things are going well, going from 2 to 3 kids was my hardest transition. In a few months though, you'll be a pro!

Thanks for sharing pictures, she is beautiful!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Aww..I can't look at these pictures. It makes me want another! And I definitely don't need another. Four is enough!! She's just so cute!

Glad to hear everything is going well and that you're HAPPY.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva is adorable. delish.

5:32 PM  
Blogger gretchen said...

I'm glad to hear you are counting your blessings- lots of moms forget to do that!

I have lots of pictures of my husband sleeping with a baby. How come the dads always get to sleep!!?? :-)

5:46 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I just happened upon your site and had to laugh out loud at the sleeping Dad pic. Not only do I question how come the dads always get to sleep, but how come they always have the remote control??

10:24 AM  
Blogger KC's Blog said...

Beautiful!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home