I can't believe that Eva is 5 weeks old today.
I have no idea where the past 5 weeks has gone. It scares me that it's going by so quickly.
She is now is 6mos clothes. She'sholding her head up, smiling, cooing. She's even pushing her feet off the back of the couch or chair when she's nursing. If you've breastfed, you know what I'm talking about.
She's a baby now. Not a newborn.
She is getting prettier by the day.
And everyone was right. She's the best thing that's happened to Cuyler.
Anytime he's in a fit or having tantrum, we just ask him if he wants to hold the baby and he stops. Calms down. Hops on the couch and smiles "I hold baby Geneva!"
He really does love her.


6 Comments:
What a face!!! She is so precious! I love the picture of Cuyler looking at her and her back at him with that open mouth smile that babies do, that I love so much. I have no idea how Roo will react to the arrival of his little sister.
What beautiful pictures - I can't believe how she has grown! What a cute picture of Eva and Cuyler. I would love to visit soon! Andrea
So glad everything is going so well. She is a cutie and Cuyler looks like he adores her.
Kristin
Isn't she lovely???? OMG!
She's gorgeous!!! You'd fallen off my Bloglines and I didn't even realize she'd been born :-(. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. I love that she and daddy have the same hair do. :-D
What a beauty!!! She really DOES get prettier by the day!
I am so glad that Cuy has had such a great experience with Eva, he looks like he really adores her!
Post a Comment
<< Home