Slacker...yep...that's me!
Between the warm weather, meetings out of our asses, strep throat, dr's appt's, dental appt's and special visitors from BC, I haven't blogged.
So what's new?
We registered Cuyler for kindergarten for September. We met with the principal and special education resource teacher and left feeling confident and excited about it.
Now we work on toilet training. We have an OT working with us on that but it is going to be a VERY slow process. We'll see where we are in 5 months.
Eva is still a wonderfully easy baby. On Friday she will be 12 weeks old!!! 
Her hemangioma continues to grow and we continue to monitor it. They want to monitor closely so we go every 2 weeks. They aren't worried about but because it is located on her neck, they don'twant to take any chances. The referral has been put in for the MRI so we should get that done in the next few months.
Cam turns 6 next Monday. That's just crazy!!!
And our first portraits of the three of them:



5 Comments:
Your kids are getting so big! OMG! EVA is just adorable!!! I bet Cam and cuyler just adore her!
Congrats again!
(Carrie-Mommy2boys(bbc)
The pictures are wonderful! I still think Eva looks a lot like Cam.
Kindergarten for Cuyler already? When do children in Canada typically start K? They usually start at 5 here which means I have one more school year to go. Will Cuyler have a shadow or an aide in the classroom with him?
Happy Birthday to Cam!!
Eva looks like she has such a great personality! The picture of the boys and her looks great! She has grown a lot.
Here's a big "Yeah!" for Cuyler going to kindergarten in the fall.
I will be sending you good potty vibes for Cuyler. Potty training was my least favorite parent duty of all.
Kristin
12 weeks? How is that possible??
All 3 are amazing.
I came across your blog while I was searching other parents with children who have special needs. I hope you don't mind my commenting. I also have a child with special needs - and recently our youngest also has special needs. I'm opposite you - 2 older girls and a baby boy. :) We've been hit pretty hard lately. It can be lonely and the strength of others can be so inspiring!
Post a Comment
<< Home