Saturday, November 04, 2006

Quick Update

We're all great. Well...Sean's still sick and now I have his cough and Cam's still on puffers. But other than that - great.

Halloween was a big success this year. They both enjoyed trick or treating. It took Cuyler about 3 houses of following Cam to "get it". Check out that smile!!


We went up the street, crossed over and did the other side.



I must say - they had more fun at home shelling out. Cuyler would shout out "I GET IT!" as he ran up the hall everytime the doorbell rang. He'd open the door and give a big "Hi-yee!"
Cam would hand out the candy then Cuy would slam the door saying "Bye kids!"
It was a hoot to watch!

That's the Halloween update...5 days late.

Here's my 31 week belly shot:



I'll try to update more...promise!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look awesome.

also? the costumes? amazing!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home