Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We had a busy day today.
Pumpkin picking and a Halloween party.
Cam made sure that we go a pumpkin for himself, for Cuyler and for the baby. He then picked out a huge one for Sean and I to share. My mom came with us and made sure I didn't lift any!




This evening Cuyler's school had a Halloween Party. They had all the rooms set up with different activities and crafts. Cuyler refused to go into any room other than his. But he had a blast. He loved wearing his costume and wore it until we left. Cam had fun and he had some of his own friends there from his hockey team, which was nice.
I think Cuy makes a pretty darn cute Thomas The Tank Engine (and a ghost) (and spider)!!
Cam is a Power Ranger. The deal with his costume that we made was that "He can look like a Power Ranger, but he cannot act like a Power Ranger."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home