Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back to normal?
God I hope so...

Sean was away in Winnipeg for work at the beginning of last week and returned Wednesday night. With the flu. Fever. Aches. Chills. Sweats. And he slept for about 4 days straight.
Today was the first time he's been close to himself. So I feel like I've been on my own since last Monday.
It sucked not only because he was sick and I felt awful for him, but also because we had big plans to get started on the babe's room. I was so excited. We'll just postpone it until this weekend.
Oh - and I cannot forget to mention that it was his birthday on Friday. He spent it sleeping. And breaking his fever, then spiking another one.

Cam's back on puffers. He had croup 2 weeks ago. I took him for a follow up last week and his lungs were clear. He has an awful cough and I didn't think he sounded clear at all. Sean took him back today and his lungs are not clear. So he's on his puffers 4x a day for 2 weeks.

Cuyler is doing great, although I can tell by how he's acting that he's not pooping regularly. He's gone about 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I can't say specifically what it is about him - but he's just "off".
I have an appointment on Monday to see a new Naturopath. I've heard some great things about this guy, so I'm excited to see what he has to say or suggest.

I can feel that I am in my third trimester now. I still feel really good, but I can feel the tired-ness creeping in. Like I could have a nap every afternoon - as if that will ever happen. It makes me nervous for when the baby's here. When Cam was born, I slept whenever he did. When Cuyler was born - Cam was still pretty much a baby and I was able to sleep in the afternoons when they both slept.
This time I'll have a 4 and 5 yr old who do NOT nap.
And I'm screwed if this baby is anything like Cuyler as far as sleeping habits. He was the worst sleeper. Sean and I would have to sleep in shifts because the longest stretch he would go at night was about 45 minutes.
As excited I am about this new arrival - it also scares the hell out of me. I am not good post-partum. But at least we know.


There's a quick update for anyone looking for one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? no belly shots??
i wan hoping!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home