* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I've been tagged by Ali
Six weird things about me. Only SIX???? I'll have to pick my faves then, cuz there are a helluva lot more than six weird things about me.
6. I am a horrible passenger in a car and would NEVER call shotgun. I'm much happier in the backseat, where I can't see out the front window.
5. Toilet paper should roll out from the front - not the back. If it's not coming from the front, I'll switch it...even if it's not my house.
4. Anytime the word "fart" is uttered on tv - I barrel over laughing. The word "fart" is so much funnier when it's said on television.
3. I hate my freckles. But I love the fact that Sean thinks they're sexy. But I still hate them.
2. Pinky toes, bellybuttons and loose teeth give me the complete heeby-jeebies. I hate when Sean touches my baby toes (i am secretly afraid he's going to rip it off). I get grossed out when I see people stick there finger in their bellybutton - and even more grossed out when I see an outie. And loose teeth - ugh - they make me feel nauseous when I see little kids tonguing there loose teeth back and forth.
1. I always ask what Sean refers to as "Christine Questions". Questions nobody would care to ask or even think about. They are so random and useless that I cannot even think of an example. I will post the next one I ask.
Tagging:
octoberbabies
schloobie
mommyguilt
aiden's mommy
party of six


1 Comments:
LMFAO!!!!
Same here for the bellybuttons-touching or poking at, that is. I have no probs with outies, Carter has one and it has always been very cute. When you see one on a new born it's really cute, like everything else about newborns. But adults with outies is a little gross. Hopefully Carter's will still be cute when he's an adult.
And dito for the toilet paper!!
And, yes, you do ask some "interesting" questions. I've always just thought, well that's who you are! Now, I'll think it's a "Christine Question".
LOL.
Robin.
Post a Comment
<< Home