Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Not much to say today. Kids were good. Weather was shitty. Poured rain all day...

Cam had hockey tonight and they put him on the big ice as he seemed to be able keep up with the older kids. He did AWESOME! We were so proud. He was the smallest kid out there. He looked so wee! But he wasn't the slowest or the least skilled skater.
And yes - I know I'm bragging and I don't care. My kid is good. He's the tiny one with the white Team Canada jersey:



All four of us went because Cuyler has been so good this past week or so that we were confident he'd do fine there. And he did!
He sat in the stands with us and watched the kids play hockey. He ran up and down the aisle, like any rink rat would do! He seemed to have alot of fun there and it was really great being there together as a family.


And to end - we are just having too much damn fun with this tramopline!
It's neat. Cuyler will jump on it for about 5 minutes then not go near it for a few hours. I was a bit nervous that he'd be on it all day. But he seems to be able to regulate himself on it. He'll go down and bounce first thing in the morning. Then come upstairs and eat, dress, play, go to school or whatever we do in the morning. Then he'll bounce again after lunch. Then around dinner time, then right before bed.
It's like he only goes on when he needs it for vestibular input. And he knows when he needs it.
Then there's Cam. I wonder how long before we'll have an injury...



I've been asked by a few people where we got the tramopline. I know Sears has it. But my Mum bought it at Winners for $60 less than the Sears price.

3 Comments:

Blogger mommyguilt said...

What a great trampoline! Mine is just a small round one with no cool handle bars! That thing rocks!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

ah! i love little boys playing hockey. it's just about the cutest thing in the world.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately my son maxed out the weight:(

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home