Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Everytime I watch this - it's like the first time I watched it. I roll over laughing.
I'm the type who finds any type of fart humour funny. Anytime they make a fart joke on tv - I die laughing.
And now...anytime anyone passes gas (me included) I use her line "Omigod...I totally just farted!" "Omigod...Cam totally just farted!"

Sometimes I think I really need to grow up. But then somebody farts and I laugh my ass off.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've never seen that before!

LMAO!

I'd totally have just played it cool, or blamed my shoes ;)

We have total fart humour here too. Nothing like a good toot to get everyone laughing!

lmao

I have to show this to Liam!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger seaofcyn said...

Oh I can't stop laughing!

9:53 PM  
Blogger seaofcyn said...

Oh sorry, I forgot to say.. I found your journal through the celeb baby site.

I notice you commented on the Kelly Ripa photo saying your 2 oldest children are her kids ages.

So are mine! My daughter just turned 7 last week (Lola will be 7 in June) and my son turned 5 in Feb (Joaquin is less than a week younger than my boy)

I'm Cyndi, nice to 'meet' you.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen that before. That is hilarious!! So glad you posted it!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home