Sunday, April 06, 2008

Not sure how many people still read this but if anyone reading knows how I can update my template without losing 2 years worth of posts - PLEASE let me know.
I'm kinda sick of the original boring blogspot template. I'd like to make it more personal...more me ...

3 Comments:

Blogger kristi said...

You just click on "customize" at the top and change template.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Tina Szymczak said...

I'm pretty sure you can change your template by doing as Kristi said - there are limits on blogger but as long as you can work within those limits you won't lose any of your previous posts. I too am just figuring all this out. Good luck.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Kristi is right. I read your blog and it really doesn't matter to me if the design stays the same or not. I'm one of those people who likes familiarity. I hope you keep posting. You express yourself well and i enjoy reading about your family.
As for your children's book, there are a lot of publishers that might be interested. I edit books for a couple of small publishers, but neither of them does children's books. You might try getting a copy of Editor & Publisher magazine and checking out their ads for authors.
-Jill

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home