Friday, March 14, 2008

Hellooooo!?!?! I'm SO beautiful!!!


That's how we make'em! We're 3 for 3 in the beautiful-kid department if I may say so myself!

Cam was in a hockey tournament in Flint, Michigan last weekend. Six - yes 6 - games in 3 days. These children are six years old.
But it was worth it - they WON the championship!!
I was so proud of them. All of them, but especially Cam because he plays net.
He's lying on the ice on the left holding the trophy. (Sean coaches, he's in the back row, on the right kneeling down)


I stayed home with Eva and Cuyler. With Sean on the bench coaching and Eva running one way and Cuyler running another, the arena just isn't fun for me nor is it a place I wanted to spend 10+ hrs in in one weekend. And with Cuyler on the diet, restaurants can be tricky. So home we stayed.
And while they were gone, Eva decided that this is her new favourite place to be:

She's full of beans and is going to keep us on our toes. She doesn't sit still. Climbs everything and has the strength of her brothers! She can hold a hockey stick properly and stick handles balls around the basement.
She was even scooting around on a trike this evening (with Daddys help!)

Cuyler and I went swimming today. It was a success and I hope to take him more often to get him used to the water before pool season is upon us.
We then went to the childrens bookstore in town. Then to the specialty food shop for his pasta. It was such a great day that he and I shared. Much needed too.
Lately I had been in a slump. So much so that I just about called my therapist. But then he had 2 great days (after about 2 shitty months) and suddenly I felt better. I've been back at the gym which feels awesome as well. My muscles are in shock and my fat has limited time left on my arse. Eva stopped nursing last week, so there goes my excuse for all of those extra calories.

Anywys. We survived March Break and I can't wait to get back onto our regular schedule. Although after 7 days of this conversation taking place first thing in the morning:

Cuyler: "No school today."
Me: "Nope. Not today."

Cuyler is NOT going to like. Not one bit. I'm going to set up a chart tomorrow (I should have implemented one yesterday or today) so he will be prepared for Monday.
Actually...I'll make it now and start it tomorrow when he wakes up.

Nice...11:29pm on a Friday and I'm making a back-to-school chart.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristi said...

Tc has always been a little climber too!!! He is always on the back of my couch! Standing up!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better, I have days like that too!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Congrats Cam!

Ryan had a tournament this weekend too. only 3 games in 2 days. I can NOT imagine 6 in 3!

How did Cuyler do with school on Monday?

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

July 28, 2005
Girl smirl. Who needs one? Not me!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home