Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thoughts from Cam

Cam: "I put a t-shirt on and some new underwear to wear to bed."
Me: "Oh. Ok. Why new underwear?"
Cam: "Because I farted in the other ones."
Me: "Was it a wet fart? Did you get poop in your underwear?"
Cam: "Nope. It was a dry fart. I just didn't want to wear farted-in underwear to bed."

------------------------------------------------------
Today, at lunch. At the mall. In the middle of a busy foodcourt. With people all around us:
Cam: "Mommy? Why does cheese give you diarrhea?"
Sean: Snickering, trying not to choke on his sub.

Me: "Well most things that are made with milk give me an upset tummy."
Cam: "Is it because of the baby in there, making it all upset?"
Me: "Nope. Just the milk."

Cam: "Just milk turning into diarrhea?"
Me: "Yes. Eat your sub."

-------------------------------------------------------
Cam: "Mommy! I have a great idea!"
Me: "Cool. What is it?"
Cam: "When the baby comes and you milk it, you can do it in patterns."

Me: "Whaddaya mean?"
Cam: "Well. You can do breakfast (touching his left nipple), lunch (touching his right nipple), dinner (touching his left nipple)."

Me: "Oh...like left boob, right boob, left boob, right boob?"
Cam: "Ya. That could teach the baby patterns. Or you could do breakfast, lunch and dinner on the left one, and all the snacks on the right one."
Me: "Yep. I could do that too."
------------------------------------------------------
Cam: "When will I get furry under arms like Daddy?"
Me: "When you're in high school."
Cam: "And I can wear the under arm stuff?"
Me: "Deodorant? Yes, you'll have to or you'll stink."
Cam: "Yaaa! Cool!"

------------------------------------------------------
Cam: "I am getting so sick and tired of you 2 giving me dumb stick pretzels for my snack. I want a banana!"
------------------------------------------------------
Cam: "I am getting so sick and tired of you being lazy and opening my door for me!"
Sean: "That doesn't even make sense, Cam."
Cam: "You opened the door SO LAZY! I wanted to."
Sean: "Ok."
Cam: "I WANTED TO!"
Sean: "Ok."
Cam: "Arrrrggghhghghhg!"



As much as he drives me nuts, he never fails to make me laugh at least once a day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom to Mr. Handsome said...

SD , Boo and I had a great laugh at Cam's thoughts over lunch today! Thanks for sharing and giving us a good laugh!

Kristin

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that! He's adorable, and smart.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

oh my god...totally dying over here. too cute!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally needed a good laugh today! Thanks! Cam sounds too cute!

Carrie(mommyto2boys)-Nov. 02 board

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home