Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ali hit me with this one.

5 things in my refrigerator:
~DairyFree milk
~large fruit tray
~Boost Protein shakes
~Cashew Nut butter
~Corona

5 things in my closet:
~a shitload of wire hangers from Seans dry cleaning
~the plastic framed Ikea mirror froms Cams room that Cuyler ripped off the wall
~2 birthday presents for 2 little girls we know
~a laundry basket of winter bedding
~my wedding dress

5 things in my purse:
~Mac viva glam lip glass
~sunglasses
~cell phone
~small box of Excel breath mints
~receipt for gas

5 things in my van:
~random McDonalds toys
~a bunch of empty water bottles
~soccer ball
~camping chair
~yesterdays mail that I forgot to bring in


5 friends I'm hitting:
Salome
Tina
Mom To Mr. Handsome
Wendy
Kyra

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

i hear you on the water bottles...i have a million 1/2 emptys...

8:59 PM  
Blogger Mom to Mr. Handsome said...

I actually am quite surprised how cool some of the toys from McDonalds are. We have been playing with the Cars lately. They help fill a small tote of toys in the back seat of my car. They are normally all over the floor in the backseat, unless I pick them up.

Thanks for the hit :o)
Kristin

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home