Thursday, May 25, 2006

Just a quick update!

Cuyler has had chicken pox since last Friday - poor baby boy! He was a misery for the entire week last week. He had a nap last Friday (he hasn't napped in well over a year!) and woke up vomitting. Then the spots came. He's been pretty good. Sean cut his nails right away, but he didn't really scratch. His most affected area is his diaper area. And his biggest spots are on his face. But he's been good and now we just wait for Cam to get them. And the answer to the question everybody asks - No, they were not immunized against chicken pox, we wanted them to get them "naturally" and let the virus run it's course.
He got a fair dose of it and luckily he's not completely covered, but he's got enough for me to feel confident he won't get them again!


I unrelated news - Cam's a genius.
As I was bathing Cuyler (see above photo), I asked Cam to get his jammies on and hop into my bed to watch some tv. I found this when I brought Cuy out of the tub:

He, instead, turned on the computer, opened a browser and found his way to Nick Jr. All by himself. When I asked him how he got to Nick jr he said he typed in the letters and then very matter-of-factly proceeded to spell out the website address.

I thought at first that I should have scolded him for not doing as he was told, but he impressed me so much that I let him be until I got Cuyler dressed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Aww..poor Cuy!

I've never had chicken pox. My mom made me play with the neighborhood children who had them but I still never got them. My oldest daughter had them when she was 3 but I *still* didn't get them. Maybe I'm immune?

Get better Cuy! And milk those pox for all they're worth! :)

9:09 AM  
Blogger K.C.'sMommy said...

Poor little guy:( I hope he feels better soon! Has Cam caught them?

Take care guys:)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home