Eeeks! It's been so long! One of my girls quit at work and I've been stressed out about that among other things and just bagged by the end of the day. Or the beginning of the night. So here's a quick rundown of what's been going on here lately.
First of all - he got them. And he got them good...or bad...Cam started sprouting his spots exactly 14 days after Cuyler sprouted his spots. Only Cams came quicker and there were way more of them. Cuyler didn't seem fazed by his pox. But holy shitballs - was Cam ever uncomfortable! He would writhe around the floor trying to itch. He would rub up against the doorway like a cat trying to scratch. He couldn't sleep without a good dose of Benadryl. I had to buy a spray bottle and spray the calamine on him because I couldn't touch the spots they were so sensitive. But he's back on the mend and should be back to school on Friday. I'd like him to be ready anyways. It's my day to volunteer in his class. And it's my last volunteer day for the year. Here's a snapshot of his back (click to enlarge it if you want a closer look). His face has so many that he didn't even look like Cam...

And the other thing I have to blog about is the deck. Seans precious deck. His new love, if you will. We bought this house brand new 4 years ago, and he's talked about his deck every year and what he wanted to do.
Well, he did exactly what he wanted to do and it was done in one weekend! I think it looks fantastic and they did a great job (Sean and his buddies). All that's left to do is the lattice around the bottom and then our garden beds around the deck.
So I may have even less time to blog as we have been spending our evenings on the deck under the gazebo lights!
View from further back, you can see both levels (kind of):
ARGH!
This is why I don't blog that much anymore...I've just spent...actually wasted 15 minutes trying to post 2 more pictures...here is the link to the LOWER LEVEL with the gazebo.
And the UPPER LEVEL with a built in bench and where the food will be grilled!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home