Apparently I got infected...
My friend Ali has sent a "virus" around...
I have to post 10 random things about myself then "infect" 10 others to do the same.
Here we go:
1. I drink a minimum of 2 large coffee's a day; double double ( cream & sugar)
2. I had braces on my teeth for 4.5 years from age 10-14. I would have teeth like Kirsten Dunst if I hadn't had them.
3. I have the confidence of a racehorse, but secretly think everything I do sucks.
4. I swear way to much even though I realize that not swearing gets your point across way better.
5. I am having a really hard time trying to figure out my next hairstyle. I like this one.
6. I am the most unorganized person I have ever known.
7. Despite the opinions of almost everyone I know - I really dig the Wiggles and have a minor crush on Greg.
8. I currently drive an '04 Dodge Grand Caravan and think I will move to an SUV or crossover for my next vehicle.
9. I want another baby.
10. The last thing Sean wants is another baby.
I now pass this virus onto the following (sorry ladies!) :
Sal @ Octoberbabies
Aimee @ Schloobie
Eileen @ MyTwoSons
Tina @ Child With Autism
Wendy @ Daily Doses
Jenn @ Tales From a Mom of Boys
Christina @ MommyGuilt
Gretchen @ Gretchen's Blog
Mom to Mr. Handsome @ Autism: Ready Set Go!
Herself75 @ Random Reflections


1 Comments:
I've not seen the Wiggles, but from what I've heard, your crush may be seriously one-sided...LOL 10 things done on MommyGuilt. Come on by!
Post a Comment
<< Home