Monday, January 02, 2006

Ten Random Things About Cuyler:

1. His middle name is James after after my grandfather and uncle. Do NOT ever call him C.J.

2. He has a dimple in his left cheek.

3. At bedtime we read him the 3 same stories in the same order every single night: Wave Hello to Thomas, Thomas's Playbook and Elmo Says Achoo

4. I think that everybody who meets him falls in love with him

5. His favourite thing to eat are Tostitos

6. One of my favourite things he says (which we've got to get him to stop) is:
"I want more juice. Good asking Cuyler!"

7. When we toboggan, he sits on top of the hill and watches. He shouts out "HOT CHOCOLATE!" and laughs hysterically every time someone goes down the hill.

8. For breakfast every morning he eats a buckwheat waffle with ground flax.

9. He got skates for Christmas and is afraid of them. Just like his jacket and boots, he'll get over it in time.

10. He is no longer sleeping through the night.


Ten Random Things About Cam:

1. He is a red-head

2. He has a delicious smattering of freckles on his nose

3. He is good at pretty much everything he does (hockey, baseball, music, swimming)

4. His full name is Campbell William. Campbell is my maiden name and William is both my dad and Seans dads name.

5. He is obsessed with Green Day

6. He is also obsessed with hockey

7. He is beginning to read

8. He has a blanket that he's had since he was born and he sleeps with it every night and drags it around the house when he's tired.

9. He can stay up til all hours of the night if you leave him alone, but will crash within 2 minutes if you rub his feet

10. He prefers showers to baths

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I am going to have to copy doing this for my blog. :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger gretchen said...

All this time I've assumed that Cam's name was Cameron. I learned something new today!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Mom to Mr. Handsome said...

That's funny about him adding "Good asking Cuyler" on the end of his request. Gabe says "HOORAY" when he finishes anything. Your boys are great!


Kristin

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home