Just Takes Time
I have been waiting for this day for about 3 yrs now.
Up until now, Cuyler has been unable to peddle a bicycle. He has been able to peddle a tricycle for about 2 years now, but as soon as his feet moved from under him to in front of him, he just couldn't do it. It's those motor planning issues with the right brain, left brain alternating...
On Saturday we told him we were going to go buy him a new bike so we all hopped in the van and headed to Toys R Us. We picked out a bike that was his size and had training wheels.
He tried it in the store and just could not peddle.
We tried it at home and he just could not peddle.
On Sunday we tried again and HE COULD PEDDLE!
You get a added bonus in this video with Eva tearing down the street screeeming "Where you going guys? Where you goooooo ing guys!?!"


6 Comments:
GO CUYLER!!!!
Logan still has a long ways to go before we are there. Yay for a big bike riding boy for you though!
:D
That's so cute! I think I heard Cuyler say "I'm riding my bike" at the end.
WTG CUYLER!!!!!!
Hi Christine
Really enjoyed the video of Cuyler learning to ride his bike....hopefully the training wheels will be a thing of the past soon.Christopher had a bike with training wheels at the group home.One of the workers tried to teach him,but he could never master it..I will keep my fingers crossed for Cuyler
Nancy
love this!
yay for Cuyler!
also? Eva = delicious
Awesome!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home