Confirmed: I need a life.
I'm a bit hesitant to even post this because it's a little more than embarassing, but I generally don't give a hoot about what people think so why start now?
I've always admitted to being a bit of a gossip/blog whore. I have an entire favourites folder for my blogs. Most of them are celeb sites. And every now and then I feel compelled to comment on them.
One I check a couple times a day (because they are constantly updating) is Celebrity Baby Blog (CBB for those of us who are regulars). I commented on a post a few days back and it happens to be posted on the home page! I know it's a random thing and they didn't post it because it was smart, witty or even interesting...but I saw my name on the home page and felt a teeny-tiny-bit special. And my quote is right above Ellen Barkins so that's gotta make me a little bit famous right?!?!?
(See what I mean by the title of this post?)
I'm such a loser I even took pictures dammit.
Oh well...this is probably the closest I'll get to being a famous writer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home