Monday, February 23, 2009

Eva found a poop

I was downstairs with Eva trying to clean the dry-erase marker artwork she had created on the walls. The Magic Eraser did the trick.
Just as I was finishing up I heard her say "Mom I found a poop."
I assumed she had filled her diaper. I look at her and she was holding up this:


I started laughing and told her "It's not poop!"
She said "It's Daddy's poop."
But it wasn't Daddy's poop.

It was Wendel Clarks moustache:


that Sean and Cam got from the Leaf game when they retired #17 up into the rafters at the ACC.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That's hilarious!!! At first I thought it was a glob of dust that fell off of your ceiling fan. *looks up and realizes it's about time to clean that sucker again*

1:00 AM  
Blogger Meghann said...

I love how disgusted she looks, lol!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home